Friends come and go you my be sad and lonely but i will be okay. When I was 7 I moved too TEXAS and only had two friend close too my age and one moved 2 year after I got there . But before I move I had three awesome friend and I got too see them almost every day . One of them for a long time I got too see every all day her mom worked so my mom babysat and now we're really close . And the other two we don't really talk any more but I will always remember them. But I will away regret a stupid fight i had with one of them not really a fight mean were 7 so and we did do that all the time. But it was the day before I moved I remember crying because I know I hurt her so that's that way I cried. I miss all of them. But back to Texas I was really really lonely but happy after 4 or 5 year i moved back to my home state too a new town and I had lots of friend's so I was now lonely any more but some happen so I had too move again. So new town new friend but likely I made a lot of friend so I was happy but a year ago I moved but only a town over but i don't see them lot any more.
I don't have a lot of friend I have a hand full but i only see them once a week on Sunday's so i am a little sad and lonely but I know God has a good reason and he has a good reason for you too. So pray and ask he too help you see the reason.
BY B.e,E the cat
No comments:
Post a Comment